Notice

This old forum is now only available for consultation/read. User accounts on this old website are blocked.
Please create a new account on seblod.com and use the new forum http://www.seblod.com/community/forums.
Apologies for this perturbation and thank you for your understanding!
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Gantry template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Gantry template

Gantry template 3 years, 3 months ago #1

• poco06
  • ( Banned )
  • Banned
Hi,

I'm using Joomla 1.63+ Seblod RC2 and Gantry template. I don't know what's happened but it appears that my Gantry template is now affected with the blue square Seblod and the red square master. I tried to unistall it but Joomla says I cannot uninstall a master template!

What can I do for this?
Best regards

Re: Gantry template 3 years, 3 months ago #2

• dan1dyoung
  • ( User )
  • Administrator
Hi,

Can you detail which template (And how you installed, launcher/framework+template package/just framework/e.t.c.) and a screenshot and i will try on mine.

Thanks

Dan
If you use jSeblod CCK, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory. For any of my jSeblod CCK Packs or tips visit my site D.Y.Solutions

To keep up to date with new videos about Seblod 2.0 subscribe or visit our channel here

Re: Gantry template 3 years, 3 months ago #3

• poco06
  • ( Banned )
  • Banned
Hi Dan,

I have installed everything with the standard Joomla way. Here is a screenshot of the template manager in the attached file.
As youcan see, I have placed another template as default and it is still impossible to remove the gantry one.
Thanks for your support
Attachments:

Re: Gantry template 3 years, 3 months ago #4

• dan1dyoung
  • ( User )
  • Administrator
Hi,

I will try just the framework as using the normal installed it installed fine as below (What did you download/install so i can check the same):

Standard Template Manager (From Install):

RC2-1_TemplateManager_Original.jpg

With RocketThemes latest template:

RC2-1_TemplateManager_RT.jpg

Thanks

Dan
If you use jSeblod CCK, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory. For any of my jSeblod CCK Packs or tips visit my site D.Y.Solutions

To keep up to date with new videos about Seblod 2.0 subscribe or visit our channel here

Re: Gantry template 3 years, 3 months ago #5

• dan1dyoung
  • ( User )
  • Administrator
Hi,

My error, i grabbed the wrong zip file on install and that was template only (No Gantry Framework!!!).

Just installed the bundle (Template & Gantry) and new image below but still no errors??

RC2-1_TemplateManager_RT_and_Gantry.jpg

Thanks

Dan

Re: Gantry template 3 years, 3 months ago #6

• poco06
  • ( Banned )
  • Banned
Hi Dan,

I have just Joomla 1.63, Seblod 2.0 RC2 (with the last patch) and Gantry. That's all.
I can't remember if I made something special on the template side (it's possible that I tried to place Gantry as a Seblod template but I'm not sure of that).
For your info, I have another site with the same configuration, but no issue with Gantry. So, my guess is that is coming from a special manipulation I should have done between Gantry and Seblod, but I'm not able to remember it.
Thanks in advance

Re: Gantry template 3 years, 3 months ago #7

• nithinp89
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
for this old case:

you may used granty template in seblod content!!

as you can see in the screenshot provided by you, there is SEBLOD icon next to template name, that means it is used as seblod template . . so first remove that one ....

Regards
Nithin
Best Regards
Nithin Prathapan

5 Things to Start with SEBLOD
1. Documentation 2. Videos 3. Getting Started & FAQ 4. Tips & Tricks 5. SEBLOD Forum

Re: Gantry template 3 years, 3 months ago #8

• poco06
  • ( Banned )
  • Banned
Hi nithin

Thanks fot taking care of this old case !

I've done it and now I have no more Seblod icon in front of my gantry template.

I have not tried again to use gantry with a Seblod form as my first test was not fully working.

Do you think it's possible and so, what do I have to do for this (I was thinking I had only to choose the gantry template when I was in a Seblod content type !).
Regards

Re: Gantry template 3 years, 3 months ago #9

• nithinp89
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Poco,

No ! Joomla Template shouldn't be used as Seblod Template. (But you can assign at Back end,which will not work in front end). For seblod, already there is an existing one in the package with 42 Positions. so you can use that one.

If you want to use the fileds in custom position, please refer below link.
Template Position Override

Granty Template is used for your entire joomla website, where seblod template is used to display the content part.

hope you may got some ideas on seblod template.

Regards
Nithin
Best Regards
Nithin Prathapan

1. Documentation 2. Videos 3. Getting Started & FAQ 4. Tips & Tricks 5. SEBLOD Forum

Re: Gantry template 3 years, 3 months ago #10

• poco06
  • ( Banned )
  • Banned
Hi Nithin and thanks for your info.

Seblod template is fine for me concerning the positions. In fact, it's more the style which I want to manage, but I'm sure I should be able to do this by analysing the Seblod css files.
I will check at this in the near future.
In the meantime, if you have some tips on this, I would be glad to share them.
Best regards

Re: Gantry template 3 years, 3 months ago #11

• nithinp89
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Poco,

I think you can handle this by template over-ride.

Could you refer the link given in my last post?

You can define your own style and postions by this way!

Regards
Nithin
Best Regards
Nithin Prathapan

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds