Notice

This old forum is now only available for consultation/read. User accounts on this old website are blocked.
Please create a new account on seblod.com and use the new forum http://www.seblod.com/community/forums.
Apologies for this perturbation and thank you for your understanding!
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

How to Save an Article in the Current Category page?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to Save an Article in the Current Category page?

How to Save an Article in the Current Category page? 3 years, 4 months ago #1

• brunotrials
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
I need to create one MODULE siteforms-jSeblodCCK for every category page.
eg:
option = com_content & view = category & id = 1
option = com_content & view = category & layout = blog & id = 1)
or even the page of an article.

this is easy

The problem is that this module needs publish automatically the article in the current category page without requiring the person to select the category.

I need this for my site will have thousands of categories and take too long to create a module for each page and would be very bad and the person chooses the category of the current page in a menu with thousands of options...

The way I propose just ONE module solves the problem

I think the field "FREE Code(Php)" can get the catid of the current page and automatically publish the article on this same page, but i don´t work this

someone knows this?
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by brunotrials.

Re: How to Save an Article in the Current Category page? 3 years, 4 months ago #2

• dan1dyoung
  • ( User )
  • Administrator
Hi,

You mention jSeblod (1.8) but have posted in the Seblod (2.0) area, which do you have??

In Seblod 2.0 you could look at live values (Category ID from the URL) as filters.

Thanks

Dan
If you use jSeblod CCK, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory. For any of my jSeblod CCK Packs or tips visit my site D.Y.Solutions

To keep up to date with new videos about Seblod 2.0 subscribe or visit our channel here

Re: How to Save an Article in the Current Category page? 3 years, 4 months ago #3

• brunotrials
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
ooo, im sorry, i dont look this...
but tanks

I downloaded the seblod 2 and after a little poking around I saw LIVE in building the form, I'm getting the url variable category, will not be long now

tanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds