Notice

This old forum is now only available for consultation/read. User accounts on this old website are blocked.
Please create a new account on seblod.com and use the new forum http://www.seblod.com/community/forums.
Apologies for this perturbation and thank you for your understanding!
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Comparison between product items and Conditional fields features
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Comparison between product items and Conditional fields features

Comparison between product items and Conditional fields features 3 years, 5 months ago #1

• kazababa
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Seblod Team and many thanks for the great fresh Seblod 2.0. Its just awesome!!

Well i have to build a product listing site and just need to know two things before start building my site in advance.

1) How comparison feature between two product items of the same content type would be possible? I have a content type created which have multiple fields listed and would like to be able, upon user's selection, display selected content items on the same page (one next to the other).

2) Also as far as am aware of, in Seblod 1.8 version, condition between two dynamic select fields was available but just for one level (correct me if am wrong). Is multi-level conditions of dynamic select fields possible in Seblod 2.0?

If none of the above features are currently available, do you really plan to implement soon? Is any of the above in your priorities list maybe?

Thanks for your help and keep up the great work.

Regards,

Kaza
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by kazababa.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds