Notice

This old forum is now only available for consultation/read. User accounts on this old website are blocked.
Please create a new account on seblod.com and use the new forum http://www.seblod.com/community/forums.
Apologies for this perturbation and thank you for your understanding!
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Header Field
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Header Field

Header Field 3 years, 2 months ago #1

• rpoy
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
  • Learning to CSS in PHP
Hi!

It would be great to have a field for adding an uneditable text value within the Seblod template. Something similar to a header text value. Some great features would be font, font size, and location.

It was discussed here...
www.seblod.com/network/forum/105-General...y-within-a-form.html

Thanks!

PS sorry I added this to the wrong forum - it was supposed to be in the feature requests and I dont know how to change it.
Joomla Version: 2.5
CCK Version: 2.2
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by rpoy.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Header Field 3 years, 2 months ago #2

@rpoy,

If it was discussed on another post, why double post it? I will move to feature requests, but please be mindful of double posting.

Regards,
Simon
My SEBLOD Extensions on the JED

SD Field Concat

Was I helpful and did I save you hours of work or research? Consider donating something small as I volunteer my time to the community.

Re: Header Field 3 years, 2 months ago #3

• rpoy
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
  • Learning to CSS in PHP
Hey Simon!

Yep I totally agree. The conclusion of the other post was to add it to the Feature request section. Since I didn't see it added I took the initiative. I didn't think about a moderator just moving the post to the feature request section - that's a much better solution.

Sorry
Joomla Version: 2.5
CCK Version: 2.2
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds