Notice

This old forum is now only available for consultation/read. User accounts on this old website are blocked.
Please create a new account on seblod.com and use the new forum http://www.seblod.com/community/forums.
Apologies for this perturbation and thank you for your understanding!
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

seblod has an issue with my template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: seblod has an issue with my template

seblod has an issue with my template 2 years, 7 months ago #1

• meysam66
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
hello i am using joomla 1.5.26 and seblod 1.9, i have installed gk mystore which is a specialized template for k2 and virtuemart template, after installing seblod 1.9 i am facing this error when i set offline mode option to yes in global configuration:

../components/com_gk3_photoslide/thumbs_big/616128SlideStore10.jpg

Fatal error: Class 'ps_product' not found in ..\templates\gk_mystore_dark\html\mod_gk_image_show\gk_ps_product.php on line 1340

is that about gk 3 & 4 news modules issue which i saw by searching in the forum?

already i was using ja mesolite template, and using seblod has maked many of my modules stop working like my vm accordion menu, my k2 news ticker, my dynamic contact form(i think that it was because of mootools issue) and getting strange js errors on my virtumart pages.

i had removed all tooltip effects from my fields and enabled mtupgrade plugin but problem didn't solve out and i decided to change my template because using seblod is very important for me.

i have tried gk mystore template with seblod and it hasn't many of problems which i mentioned above, but i faced the new problem which i mentioned at the first.

hey bes, are you there? is there any solution to get ride of this problem and using seblod with no conflicts.

friends mootools effects are really great and charming with the seblod, but i think being safe and unconflicted must be at the first purposes, i think seblod is still great without it, because of it's ease of usage. which i couldn't find in another joomla ccks and app builders.
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by meysam66.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds