Notice

This old forum is now only available for consultation/read. User accounts on this old website are blocked.
Please create a new account on seblod.com and use the new forum http://www.seblod.com/community/forums.
Apologies for this perturbation and thank you for your understanding!
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

New Field in Login Form
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Field in Login Form

New Field in Login Form 4 years, 3 months ago #1

• Khalil
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello All,

I have added a new radio button (with four options) in my default login form. Now i can see that radio options in my Frontend and Backend. As you can see in the pic
7.JPG

Now if i see at my backend in the user manager, i can not see this option listed here even in my phpMyAdmin user table doesn't have radio option field. so where data is stored, when it is selected in form??? How does we come to know that which option has been selected by the user while filling the form???

8.JPG

Please help me understanding this issue.
Last Edit: 4 years, 3 months ago by Khalil.

Re:New Field in Login Form 4 years, 3 months ago #2

• SEBLOD - Bes
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
  • Working on SEBLOD 2.5 GA
Hi Khalil,

Welcome on jSeblod CCK forums and thanks for your post.

Just verify when you edit your user content type that on the right you have inserted you new field for admin AND site panel.
Admin panel define the fields on back-end and site panel on front-end.

Best Regards
5 Things to Start with SEBLOD 1. Documentation 2. Videos 3. Getting Started & FAQ 4. Tips & Tricks 5. SEBLOD Forum
If you use SEBLOD CCK, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory. Thanks to you.!!"
Joomla! Extension Directory Team Member (JED)
Joomla! Showcase Team Member
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds