Notice

This old forum is now only available for consultation/read. User accounts on this old website are blocked.
Please create a new account on seblod.com and use the new forum http://www.seblod.com/community/forums.
Apologies for this perturbation and thank you for your understanding!
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Real Estate CCK
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Real Estate CCK

Real Estate CCK 3 years ago #1

• dan1dyoung
  • ( User )
  • Administrator
Hi All,

Here you can discuss ideas and suggestions/features for a Real Estate CCK and help/share designs, layouts, tips, e.t.c.

Thanks

Dan
If you use jSeblod CCK, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory. For any of my jSeblod CCK Packs or tips visit my site D.Y.Solutions

To keep up to date with new videos about Seblod 2.0 subscribe or visit our channel here

Re: Real Estate CCK 2 years, 11 months ago #2

• deduka
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Has someone created something for realestate on SEBLOD?
Joomla.ba Transaltion Team

Re: Real Estate CCK 2 years, 11 months ago #3

• AquaKosh
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
Hi, deduka.

I did this on jSeblod 1.8 and now rewriting it for 2.0 (but everything is done under the Russian reality - apartments, rooms...).
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by AquaKosh.

Re: Real Estate CCK 2 years, 11 months ago #4

• Travkin
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
Hi. I understand you have a working version? ... As you can see in the work? ... Thanks

Привет. Я так понял у тебя есть работающая версия?...как то в работе можно посмотреть?...Спасибо
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by Travkin.

Re: Real Estate CCK 2 years, 11 months ago #5

• AquaKosh
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
Hi, Travkin.

No, not yet finished 2.0 version.

Привет. Нет, на 2.0 ещё нет готовой версии. Закралась ошибка в перевод слова "переделываю" - получилось, что я уже переделал, а это не так.

Re: Real Estate CCK 2 years, 11 months ago #6

• deduka
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks, AquaKosh.

Let us know when you finish, maybe you can share your work with us?
Even all is done under Russian.

Re: Real Estate CCK 2 years, 11 months ago #7

• posokhoff
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
Yeah It's my first project with Seblod... And Joomla also ) Realty agency site www.sirhenry.ru
Best Regards,
Yury Posohov
www.seblod.PRO

Re: Real Estate CCK 2 years, 11 months ago #8

• deduka
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
@posokhoff, it is nice and intuitive!

Re: Real Estate CCK 2 years, 7 months ago #9

• Sioux_365
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
posokhoff

Nice and thanks for sharing. I am doing something similar but have only just started so its too soon to show off....

One question: I have created the Gallery using fieldx just like you but all my images are one next to each other with no space in between. I have been looking into SeBlod CSS all day long and cannot find any class that can be modified so I get that nice little padding between gallery thumbs like you have done on your site. Can you share the trick?
Nothing happens if you give up before you start. If you just start nothing will happen again until you try harder.
Everything will come to place if you persist!!

Re: Real Estate CCK 2 years, 7 months ago #10

• posokhoff
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
Sioux_365, Hi! Actually, as i found out, this settings already was in my css file (i'm using Arteester template). And all images in my articles have margin 7px...It's not good. But, when you asked me about padding i found new better solution. Simple add to your CSS file

.cck_fieldx_image img
{
margin: 7px;
}

You should change fieldx_image (it's system name of my fieldx, use yours) and margin (or use padding) settings . For me this works fine
Best Regards,
Yury Posohov
www.seblod.PRO
The following user(s) said Thank You: SEBLOD - Bes, Sioux_365

Re: Real Estate CCK 2 years, 7 months ago #11

• Sioux_365
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
Spasiba posokhoff(I hope I said thank you properly ) That worked like a charm !

I am new to Seblod (not new to Joomla) and am working on a directory App so I want to make everything specific to my app including css

so I did this to make sure css stays with my app when I export it: I added the code you provided into \templates\ezy_one\css\content.css and that now overrides all other css on site including Seblod Rendering folder CSS.

BTW I have some ideas for real estate directory structure:

For category we could use regular Joomla categories and create category menus from Joomla.....that's nothing new because everyone else is suggesting same thing but I think for location we should be creating fields and link using Seblod form/search type menu's which would save us from creating location subcategories for every category house/flat/for sale/ etc

If we use standard article tables for directory listings than I think to save problems in creating payment plugin (because that does not solve membership management) maybe a better way is to use Micro Integration for AEC membership control component like they are already using it in Sobi and Mosset Tree and Property....

Just some or my ideas....but I am new to Seblod..What do you think of this?
Nothing happens if you give up before you start. If you just start nothing will happen again until you try harder.

Re: Real Estate CCK 2 years, 7 months ago #12

• posokhoff
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
Sioux_365, pojalusta (you are welcome)
1)On my site (www.sirhenry.ru) i'm using only one content type to manage all realty objects - flats, rooms, houses, and so on. I'm using different directories for these realty objects. For locations (regions, cities, subway stations etc) i'm using fields, as you said.
2)I've never used AEC Membership Management and can't say anything...
Best Regards,
Yury Posohov
www.seblod.PRO

Re: Real Estate CCK 2 years, 6 months ago #13

• site-admin
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I don't know where to start.What are the first steps?Can anybody make a video tutorial or text only for real estate site?

This would help a lot of people...

Regards

Re: Real Estate CCK 2 years, 5 months ago #14

• romyo
  • ( Banned )
  • Banned
I'm almost done with my project, here is a sample of the "almost-final" look of the single property page
share.jpg

There is just a simple search for bed and locations of the property, I've used groupx and other options to define services inside the location and other feature here and there, it's far from being perfect but the budget was too low to redefine everything, and I'm truly sick of this.

Re: Real Estate CCK 2 years, 5 months ago #15

• Sioux_365
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
Looking very good romyo

Did you try sorting properties by featured first on pages where all properties from that category are listed, if yes: did you succeed and how?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds