Notice

This old forum is now only available for consultation/read. User accounts on this old website are blocked.
Please create a new account on seblod.com and use the new forum http://www.seblod.com/community/forums.
Apologies for this perturbation and thank you for your understanding!
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

[SOLVED] Layout Rc2
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Layout Rc2

[SOLVED] Layout Rc2 3 years, 4 months ago #1

• dypfryser
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
Hello,
I have now this layout in Opera, see the screen, or is this because I made a mod for the css style/link in de Rc1 like mentioned in topics before?
Thx in advance
Greetings
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by SEBLOD - Bes.

Re: Layout Rc2 3 years, 4 months ago #2

• SEBLOD - Bes
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
  • Working on SEBLOD 2.5 GA
Hi dypfryser,

Rrr, that's mean certainly that not fix the issue. Your modified file is changed, upload again your modification and say me.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards
5 Things to Start with SEBLOD 1. Documentation 2. Videos 3. Getting Started & FAQ 4. Tips & Tricks 5. SEBLOD Forum
If you use SEBLOD CCK, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory. Thanks to you.!!"
Joomla! Extension Directory Team Member (JED)
Joomla! Showcase Team Member

Re: Layout Rc2 3 years, 4 months ago #3

• dan1dyoung
  • ( User )
  • Administrator
Hi Bes,

Just for reference, this is an RC2 clean install with opera 11.01 on Windows 7, seems OK.

RC2_Opera_SearchType.jpg

Thanks

Dan
If you use jSeblod CCK, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory. For any of my jSeblod CCK Packs or tips visit my site D.Y.Solutions

To keep up to date with new videos about Seblod 2.0 subscribe or visit our channel here
The following user(s) said Thank You: SEBLOD - Bes

Re: Layout Rc2 3 years, 4 months ago #4

• dan1dyoung
  • ( User )
  • Administrator
Hi,

Tested in latest 11.10 and works the same.

Thanks

Dan
If you use jSeblod CCK, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory. For any of my jSeblod CCK Packs or tips visit my site D.Y.Solutions

To keep up to date with new videos about Seblod 2.0 subscribe or visit our channel here

Re: Layout Rc2 3 years, 4 months ago #5

• dypfryser
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
Hi
Ive made the changes in the helper_include.php, same as this topic
I will try also a clean install, sorry for not mentioning, I "upgrade" my seblod from the rc1

Update: sorry for a quick topic start. Ive set the preferences to silver and then back to lagoon, and it is looking normal now.

Greetings Bert
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by dypfryser.

Re: [SOLVED] Layout Rc2 3 years, 4 months ago #6

• dan1dyoung
  • ( User )
  • Administrator
Hi,

Yes, i did pick Silver in the beginning so wouldnt of seen if its Lagoon related.

Thanks

Dan

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds