The import content is made from a CSV file
Access to the "SEBLOD Importer" add-on
Select an option in order to choose to import articles or categories from a CSV file according to the "article" or the "category" content types.
Then, select an option in order to choose the storage type for the "article" or "category" fields.
Content Type (Form)
- option 1: , (comma),
- option 2: ; (semicolon),
- option 3: | (pipe).
- option 1 (Yes): if your CSV file is not encoded in UTF-8. the import process force the encoding type.
- option 2 (No): if your CSV file is encoded in UTF-8.
- that the categories ids in the import content matches the categories ids already exist in your website,
- that the names of fields in the imported content matches the fields names of the content type selected with the "Content Type (Form)" parameter,
- that the creation date, publish_up and publish down fields are formatted in the format "yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss".
Exemple of CSV file to import
The required fields are: id, title and catid. If the id of your category is different to 131, you should change it in your CSV file.
The dates created, modified and publish_up are formatted in the format "yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss".