46 Posts
joem
10 years ago
Topic
I am having issues with saving new and existing forms for all my content types in the latest version of Joomla 3.2.3 and Seblod 3.3.2.
Standard Joomla articles save fine. My content types were working in earlier versions.

I have followed other advice in the forums here (updated/fixed the Joomla Database, made sure the Seblod content plugin was first, disabled other plugins, ensured I have default Joomla fields in my content type like ID and intro text, increased max_input_vars to 5500).

I could really use some help as I was close to launching a large site with over 1000 seblod generated articles.

Error Message:
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=SELECT * FROM wjpri_categories WHERE id=

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Get a VIP membership
693 Posts
rpoy
10 years ago
Level 1
Hi joem,

It appears that the installation was not complete. Can you try to reinstall SEBLOD using a different method than you did before? Perhaps trying from a directory or from a link?

thanks,

Randy

46 Posts
joem
10 years ago
Level 2
Thanks Randy. I gave that a try and it didn't work. I am not sure where to begin looking at this point? Is it the content type that was corrupted, a field or content within an article/content type? I could test it by deleting all articles built with the content types but there doesn't seem to be a way to sort your articles by Content Type in the Admin Article Manager (which seems like a silly thing to be missing given all the cool features in Seblod.) I could start from scratch but it would be nice to know the cause of the error to prevent it in the future.

Any other ideas?
10 years ago
Level 1
Hi Joem,

Thanks Randy.

@Joem have you a success message after SEBLOD update?

Thank you.
46 Posts
joem
10 years ago
Level 2
yes, I have success message after installing. While I am not sure why or how the content types become corrupt, I went back through the revisions and kept restoring till I got back to a working version. They appear to be working now however I wonder if there isn't lurking in the background ready to corrupt it again. I wouldn't call this problem solved but I am moving forward (for now).
548 Posts
joomleb
9 years ago
Level 2
Hi Bes, 
I also have an update problem on two live sites installations. I opened this Tracker Item.
I always had a success message after SEBLOD update.
On both sites I checked into the "History/Log added for all Install/Update/Uninstall events" feature added from Seblod 3.2.0 and seem that I updated Seblod from 3.2.0 to 3.2.1 to 3.2.2 to 3.3.2 - So seem I had no updated from 3.2.2 to 3.3.0 to 3.3.1 to 3.3.2 but directly 3.2.2 (or previous) to 3.3.2.
If you think can be useful, Can you provide me the 3.3.0 / 3.3.1 packages ? ...So I can try installing them on these two installations...
Get a Book for SEBLOD