I did a redesign of one of my sites and imported all my seblod content types which worked fine but my address to coordinates search stopped working.
Its a doctor search and all required fields (latitide, longitude, address, Country...) are in the database. Address to coordinates field works fine when adding new doctors (generating coodinates from address) but the search & List type is not.
All fields are placed in search view and list view as well.
I can see the autocomplete address to coordinates field is filling coordinates to my latitude an longitude fields in search form. But there is no filtering.
These are the fields in Search form:
Address to Coordinates autocomplete type: all country: germany latitude and longitude field city and zip code field storage: standard Match & Stage: Radius lower than, Latitude and Longitude field are inserted and radius field)
Radius Select numeric field storage: none Match & Stage: none
Country Select simple field (i use this in Content Type as well, so its filled) storage: standard Match & Stage: Any Words exact
Latitude Text field (i use this in Content Type as well, so its filled) Storage: standard (dezimal 10.8) Match & Stage: none
Longitude Text field (i use this in Content Type as well, so its filled) Storage: standard (dezimal 11.8) Match & Stage: none
In my List view i added Latitude and Longitude field (hidden).