131 Posts
layonill
4 years ago
Topic

I have a list of articles, but when I clic, most of them give me error 404 page not found, do you know how to fix this?

Get a Book for SEBLOD
1283 Posts
Bucklash
4 years ago
Level 1

Whenever I have issues like that I check out the sql queey using debug from template.

Apart from that, it could be many reasons

131 Posts
layonill
4 years ago
Level 2

And from the debug, how do you know what is wrong? Or the reason

1283 Posts
Bucklash
4 years ago
Level 3

Ha, well that is thw trick isn’t it?

Post it here and people can help ... best to use a really simple search, least fields possible, add a field, experiment with match settings, and onserve results and query in debug 

131 Posts
layonill
4 years ago
Level 4

there is no debug option in configuration on the content type, the problem is, the article exist, but some of them appear as 404 not found, but, lets say I have an article called MARS, and another called EARTH, article MARS appear with no problem, but the other does not, unless you acces to article MARS an through it you go to artcile EARTH, then you can see it, but the debug I will put here is the debug of the list of this articles in case the problem is there

this is the debug

0.000 seconds (0.000); 14.03 MB (14.034) - beforeSearch

SELECT t0.id AS pid,t0.pk AS pk,t0.pkb AS pkb,t0.parent_id AS parent,t0.author_id AS author,t0.author_session AS author_session,t0.cck AS cck,t0.storage_location AS loc,tt.id AS type_id,tt.alias AS type_alias
FROM `#__cck_core` AS t0
LEFT JOIN `#__content` AS t1 ON t1.id = t0.pk
LEFT JOIN `#__cck_core_types` AS tt ON tt.name = t0.cck
WHERE t1.state = 1
AND t1.access IN (1,1,5)
AND ( t1.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR t1.publish_up <= '2019-04-03 14:34' )
AND ( t1.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR t1.publish_down >= '2019-04-03 14:34' )
AND t0.cck = 'nueva_tira'
AND t1.catid = 52
ORDER BY t1.created DESC
LIMIT 25

0.012 seconds (0.012); 14.14 MB (0.107) - afterSearch [Cache=OFF] = 8 results.
0.121 seconds (0.109); 14.23 MB (0.089) - afterRender [Cache=OFF]

131 Posts
layonill
4 years ago
Level 4

any idea about it?

131 Posts
layonill
4 years ago
Level 1

I was looking for more answers and some talk about siable sh404SEF, where do I find that?

1283 Posts
Bucklash
4 years ago
Level 2

hi

sh404sef would be on the joomla extension directory.... 

So with your posts it would be good to give more info, i.e a list of articles could be a joomla menu item or a seblod menu item, and pictures helo (make sure you zoom in as the images get compressed heavily on this forum so some images are therefore unreadable) 

your sql query looks alright...

There is only debug in list and searches, not in content type .

131 Posts
layonill
4 years ago
Level 3

basically, I have the content type of the article, but in template the url is set to this

parent/parent/id, so it can find the article, because the article is contain in a sub category

then there is the list module to these articles with link content view, but I didn't set a menu item, or is it necesary?

well, the case is this, this is how it looks (don't pay attention to the images, I use them just to test xD)

the image in the red circle is the only one that shows the article, like this

but the other 4, like the one in the blue circle just give me error

it's in spanish, but it says "article not found" but, if you use the pager of the article that works, you can go to the others that don't, and I need them to apper all without problem

1283 Posts
Bucklash
4 years ago
Level 4

Hi

When What links do the articles show?...

Maybe the menu structure doesn't match the link....  

I am pretty crap when it comes to actual Joomla stuff

131 Posts
layonill
4 years ago
Level 5

there is no menu, I didn't put a menu element in the link view, do I have to put it?

and other question, how can the link match?

131 Posts
layonill
4 years ago
Level 5

what do you think?

1283 Posts
Bucklash
4 years ago
Level 6

No idea... sorry.

There are too many reasons why you are not seeing results you are looking for.... and I have never used the alias in config that you’ve used as I have no idea what it’s for

131 Posts
layonill
4 years ago
Level 7

alias? I didn't use an alias, I used the sef url 

1283 Posts
Bucklash
4 years ago
Level 8

Sorry, 

I meant SEO :D

131 Posts
layonill
4 years ago
Level 1

does some one else know about this? or have the solution?

1283 Posts
Bucklash
4 years ago
Level 2

Hi

If you Send login details to me at fretroom.com.au i will have a quick look...  up to you 👌 

I bet it is something reqlly simple

131 Posts
layonill
4 years ago
Level 3

yeah, it was simple, it needs to be conected to a menu item

Get a VIP membership