23 Posts
cassirer
4 years ago
Topic

Dear All,

for the last days I was trying to solve this problem, but I can't fix it, so I would like to ask you for your help.

Basis: J! 3.9.16, Seblod 3.18.2, Seblod csv Importer 1.12, php 7.4.2 running on a mamp

Since I didn't found an appropriate app/extension/plugin for J! I decided to use Seblod for building an academic image-librarie with millions of possible annotations fields. I created an app with several form-n-content-types combined as groups in a main form-n-content type. Everything works fine and looks great.

Afterwards I wanted to import the informations from the old image-libraries, like I made a few years ago within another Seblod app: in myphpadmin I exported the table to have for sure the correct spelling and order. For testing I started with the first 5 articles which should be imported by the Seblod Importer as articles, but whatever I try to upload, I always get the Error 1060 Duplicate column name 'bild_auswahl' (error enclosed)

There is no typo, it's at the correct position of the table, since it's a select-simple I changed it to a a text field, checked and changed the seperators, imported as raw-data, de/activated the forced UTF, re-worte the csv in a Texteditor, successfully imported the csv in another Seblod-app, read millions of posting in this forum, the German Seblod-forum and in mysql forums. But: I can't fix it...

Seblod Importer and J! Debug say:

Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten!

1060 Duplicate column name 'bild_auswahl'
/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/injoest/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php:665
Call stack
#FunctionLocation
1()JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php:665
2JDatabaseDriverMysqli->execute()JROOT/libraries/cms/cck/database.php:50
3JCckDatabase::execute()JROOT/administrator/components/com_cck_importer/helpers/helper_import.php:548
4Helper_Import::prepareExisting()JROOT/administrator/components/com_cck_importer/models/cck_importer.php:45
5CCK_ImporterModelCCK_Importer->importFromFile()JROOT/administrator/components/com_cck_importer/controller.php:45
6CCK_ImporterController->importFromFile()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:710
7Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()JROOT/administrator/components/com_cck_importer/cck_importer.php:28
8require_once()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
9Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
10Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:101
11Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:159
12Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:196
13Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()JROOT/administrator/index.php:51

Could someone of you please help me?

TIA, best Cassirer

Get a Book for SEBLOD
2 Posts
rolski
2 years ago
Level 1

Hello!

Have you found a solution? I have a similar error. I use Seblod 3.21.4 and Joomla 3.10.2. Importer version 1.13. When I try to import a CSV file I receive an error 1060 Duplicate column name 'id' (error enclosed).

Get a Book for SEBLOD