WeStandWithUkraine

71 Posts
Filip
5 years ago
5
Topic

I have been scratching my head without being able to find a solution... and was hoping someone could tell me what could be wrong. 

My site has a list of publications, and the link was working up until today. Suddenly i get a 0 error message, stating that the page cannot be found. 

All other pages (e.g. form) is working OK.

Would you have any ideas why this might have happened?

Thanks in advance!

Get a VIP membership
4229 Posts
Kadministrator
5 years ago
2
Level 1

Try redoing menu that links to the list.

71 Posts
Filip
5 years ago
1
Level 2

Tried this just now... and it did not solve the problem :(

71 Posts
Filip
5 years ago
0
Level 3

I have now also created an entirely new list based on the same form and the same problem remains. Still get a 0 error message even with the new list.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

4229 Posts
Kadministrator
5 years ago
1
Level 1

If not already, first update to the latest versions of Seblod and Joomla. If you have 3rd party plugins installed that might interfere with routing, try disabling them one by one, usually this are system plugins (e.g. admin tools or similar system protection tools) If you recently updated any extension or template, try disabling it and/or try if this happens also with default Joomla template.

71 Posts
Filip
5 years ago
0
Level 2

I found the problem...It seems that when I made an entry to the list yesterday it messed up somehow. When I unpublish this one item the list works again. 

There are still some problems when searching the list, but at least the problem has been found. 

Thanks for the suggestions!!

Get a VIP membership