- Open the Content Type of the Content you are listing (it is important that you do this in the content type so it is locked to this content type)
- Create a new field that is a "select dynamic"
- Change the Query to "free"
- Enter the following code
SELECT b.avatar AS text, a.id AS value
FROM #__users AS a
LEFT JOIN #__cck_store_form_users AS b ON b.id = a.id
- Make sure the storage is Standard > Article > created_by
- Save your field.
- Add your field to the view you want the Avatar to display on (Content, Item or List).
- Apply the "HTML" typography and write the HTML code - remember to replace my_field with your actual field name:
<img src= "$cck->getText('my_field')">