Today, we are glad to announce the availability of SEBLOD 3.17.0.
It brings nice additions and improvements to our Core package.
# Key additions:
# JCckContent improvements
- "beforeSearch" event (gives the ability to alter some values before the search query)
- Multilanguage Aliases support on Multi-sites system
- "Persistent Search" support on Search module
Since the SEBLOD 3.16 series, you may have read our developer manuals
dedicated to Content manipulation, and started to use our JCckContent "ORM" to create
content items. Some of you shared some great feedbacks (thank you for that!) and so you'll be pleased with new capabilities introduced today: the ability to count
existing content items!
Some methods were already there, but we wanted to complete/changes some of them, add new ones... before highlight these great new capabilities.
We published a new dedicated page on our manuals: "count", "find", "search" methods
to explain everything you need to know!
# Free Object improvements:
- "Delete" events triggered
- Export capability added
- JCckContent support added (new manual: Free Object)
- "Save" events triggered
Feel free to read the changelog
for bug fixes or additional improvements included in this release.
Alongside this new major release of the Core package, we are releasing additional stuff.
- Accordion Template (including hash options)
- Chart Template (including a fix when multiple charts are displayed on the same page)
- Map Template
- Tabs Template (including hash options)
Enjoy ! And feel free to leave your thoughts below.